Even if at first glance it doesn't sound exciting, "Responsible Party" is fun, real fun!
Responsible Party is a program run across Europe by Pernod Ricard as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility policy. Campaign was established to raise awareness among students about responsible drinking and contribute to the reduction of excessive and inappropriate consumption of alcohol among students. More than 61 000 students have already experienced it the past 2 years in 26 european countries!
10 basic tips for R-Party:
1. Don't go to an event on an empty stomach.
2. Take drinks at reasonable intervals so good company prevails and nobody gets drunk!
3. Consider before shots, bottoms up and paying rounds!
4. Let the glasses be empty before you ask to refill.
5. Keep track of how many drinks you have already had.
6. Alternate alcoholic beverages with soft drinks.
7. Think before drinking games.
8. Accept drinks only if you really want one.
9. Beware of urban legends: remember coffee does not "sober up" intoxicated people and neither do cold showers.
10. NEVER drive after drinking!
Curious to know more about "Responsible Party"? Check this website: http://www.responsible-party.com/ and find all the useful tips for a safe night out, the myths about alcohol and its effects, interesting articles, news and pictures of the parties and much more.
Let's get the Responsible Party started!